Monday, August 29, 2005

Moustache Tracking-Day9

Well, it's coming along nicely-my face has not felt the steely kiss of Madame Razor in 9 days, playing basketball this weekend was tough-it felt like I was wearing a scarf on my face or something. Overall, though, I've gotten past the whole looking all stubbly phase. Here's where I'm at...

Not too shabby (I kind of look like a Eastern European basketball player or something)-I've noticed it's coming in all weird, though, evidently I am incapable of growing hair in a few places on my face. Here's a close-up (apologies for my co-workers ultra-lo-res digital phone pictures)

Fig 1. Close up on hairless regions

I feel as though I'm learning so much about myself!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

the moustache growing is funny cause all the girfriends can compare notes on what it's like to make out with your newly moustachioed bf.

8/29/2005 02:26:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

A blog? I begged you to get an email address in college, and I might as well have been asking you to walk onto the football team. Times change.....

Did you ever see my Van Dyke? I grew it when I was 23, and it didnt come in very well. Now that I have hair on my back, maybe I can do better.

8/29/2005 02:56:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh and you don't look like an eastern european basketball player, i am sorry. please grow another foot before you say that.

8/29/2005 03:22:00 PM  
Blogger Donnie said...

Dave, you amaze me with your limitless ability to recall all the dumb shit I say to cop out of doing things sometimes. Although to be fair, until my sophmore or junior year of college, I had really shitty computer access. Congrats on the back hair. The "Eastern European Basketball Player" thing referred to swarthiness, not height. Believe me, that's not a look I'm going for.

8/29/2005 03:27:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home