Thursday, October 13, 2005

Let me get this straight.

Mankind evolved his way out of the primordial ooze, managed to make it through thousands of years of dumb-ass crap like slavery, colonization, religious wars, two world wars, a 40-year period with imminent nuclear Armageddon, the greenhouse effect, and now we're going to get to get done in by birds? I love birds! I don't think I can bring myself to hate birds. Maybe if it was "raccoon influenza" I'd be a little more enraged, all I can think about now is "well, we did slaughter all the passenger pigeons, after all..." Also, the Dodo, same deal.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

it's either birds or nuclear annihilation... you decide. we gotta go one way or another.

10/14/2005 01:43:00 PM  
Blogger Cameron Lawrence said...

no kidding--birds? in wonder at how quickly modern medicine will develop a vaccine. time to show us what they're made of.

10/16/2005 12:32:00 PM  
Blogger specialagent777 said...

Ok, lets get back to the Mason's of Free, or we can put the blame on the all powerful Protocols of the Elders of Zion. Kidding, but here's a fun factoid: Turkey wants in on this glam show called the "European Union". EU says, "No." Then Turkey says, but economically, we make more moola than some of the other punks already in your Treehouse. EU says, 'ahhh, (a Homer Simpson Moment), well, lets think about it...we'll go with a maybe for now, lets ponder over it for a bit, lets do the democratic way for stalling, I call for a motion of 'FILIBUSTER'. And in this story titled FILIBASTERd, all of a sudden--The Bird Flu just miraculously finds its way in Turkey. ConspiRACISTcy? I think so.

10/28/2005 02:27:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home